- mom: I got your forwarded email. That was neat. That Oliver* you sent it to originally? I googled him. Have you seen his website, Johna? It's very good work.
- me: Different Oliver, Mom.
- mom: Oh. Okay. Because I googled him and you should really check it out. And you know, if I was able to find it that easy, then...
- mom: You know.
- me: Yeah, Mom. Different Oliver. And I am craftier than that! You know this.
- mom: His resume is really impres---(cut off)
- me: I know. I've seen---(cut off)
- mom: He has his masters in--(cut off)
- me: Yes. I know. He's shown me his portfolio and resume. Too bad he's gay. Different Oliver, Mother!
- *names changed, of course.